Share a smile campaign T&Cs:
The $25 eGift Card will be sent the following calendar month after seeing the new referred patient.
The offer is available to you if all the following apply:
- You are a current patient at Beyond Dental Care.
- You are an Australian resident over the age of 18.
- The person you refer goes on to have an appointment with us.
- The referred party is not:
- currently a patient
- a dependent of a current patient
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- eGift Card is not redeemable for cash.
- Lost or stolen eGift Cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Kids free dental campaign T&Cs:
- Offer is available for patients who are eligible for the Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) or have private health insurance extras cover, including dental services.
- Offer not available in conjunction with other offers.
- X-rays only taken if needed.
For more details of the CDBS scheme click here.
Mouthguard campaign T&Cs:
- You must have had a clean and check-up with a dentist at Beyond Dental Care in the last 6 months before the consultation. Otherwise, you will need to book in for a clean and check-up with us before booking the mouthguard fitting.
- The fitting appointment is approx. 20 min and the mouthguard will be ready for pick-up a week later.
- Colour selection depends on availability.
- We recommend replacing the mouthguard every 6 months.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Fitting appointment must be booked before 14 February 2022.
Patient survey T&Cs:
- The draw will be conducted quarterly at the end of the months March, June, September and December. The first entry, drawn randomly that meets these terms and conditions will receive the prize.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services.
- The winner will be decided at our sole discretion.
- We will announce the winner via our social media pages and will contact the winner using the contact details we have on record.
- Our decision on all matters relating to the prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the prize winner agree that their name may be published on our website and social media channels and/or used in other forms of marketing material by us, without us seeking further approval or the payment of any consideration.
- We shall not be liable for any loss (including, but not limited to, direct or consequential loss), damage, or injury whatsoever which is suffered or sustained because of, or arising from, the winner’s acceptance and use of any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. We will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay not reasonably within their control.
- Entry is not permitted for current staff at Beyond Dental Care.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us on (07) 3067 9086.